Bigelow Laboratory is offering a course on HAB identification for managers and analystsAugust 15-28, 2021. The course will provide expert training and a certificate of proficiency in harmful algae identification, based on light microscopy, and provide familiarity with alternate identification technologies.
- DATES: August 15-28, 2021 (inclusive of travel days and time to ensure on site testing and other Bigelow safety policies related to COVID to ensure a safe experience for all)
- LOCATION: Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences Research and Education campus in East Boothbay, ME
- FOR: local, state, tribal and federal, and international Harmful Algal Bloom managers and analysts expert training in HAB taxonomic identification
- COST: $3,500 (covers course material, housing and meals, but not travel) For more information and registration guidance, please visit our webpage: https://ncma.bigelow.org/training-courses#merhab-course
- DEADLINE: application submissions are due May 31, 2021.
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please email: CAIemail@example.com; or call (207) 315-2567 ext. 1.